Sunday, June 6, 2010

Card Pattern Challenge

Another challenge that I entered for today! After I had some satisfactory result in cleaning up my desk, I gotta make some cards to reward myself. :)

I entered the Card Pattern Challenge Sketch 67.



Here is my take:

One new thing that I've tried is to use a patterned paper as the focus of the card. I think it turns out pretty good. And I add some glitter glue on the flowers, though it didn't show well in the pictures. Here is another angle.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

cute card Diana!

可可 said...

Cute card. I like the pattern. :) Did you hand-write the "Happy Birthday", or was that a stamp?

dstandard said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Diana said...

thanks for the comments. :)
Corrie, yes, it's my handwriting (unforunately :P )

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Love the focus pattern of your card.

whoistracy said...

What a fun card! I love the bold colors.