Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby shower favors

I know sometimes things aren't working exactly the way you want. However, when making the baby shower favors, there are more things that didn't work the way I want than I expected. Let me share this adventure here:

The wraps that I got to wrap the cookies aren't big enough. With the limited time, I couldn't find wraps or boxes that I like. So I eventually made my own bag.
When I thought everything will go smoothly, with the bag I made, I wanted to use the ribbon to tie it. However, I do not have a punch with smaller hole (other than my big 3-hole punch), and my craft punches aren't powerful enough to poke through the bag. I had to end up just putting the ribbon in the front.


Anyway, it turns out to be pretty nice (at least from my point of view :-) )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is nice!! and the cookie is sooo yummy.. keke.. may be if u put less cookie then the wrap will work? :P ho ho.. but more is better kekeke

Diana said...

hey Cynthia. thanks :)
unless i put 2 cookies (which would be too few), otherwise the wrap is not big enough for the ribbons to tie nicely.