Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Christmas hasn't come yet



I realized I haven't posted (and in fact made) any cards recently. The major reason is I like to make the cards ahead of time and I think I've made the cards that I need to give this year already, except for Christmas. So there's very little motivation for me to start to pile up for next year. :)

Another reason is my newly acquired hobby.... cake decorations! I'm on Wilton Flowers and Cake Design course right now, and it's been fun. Anyway, back to cards... I'm playing along with the "Less is More" challenge -- Something with legs. I found this lovely image that I printed very long time ago from american greetings. so I cut out this image and decorate the card a little bit. I put some gold glitters around the image and I stamped a snowman stamp around the edges of the card.

Here is the close up:



Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hi Diana
Thanks for joining us, but, sorry this week our theme is One Layer, as i just the card base with no additional layers. Also our challenge blog is for clean & simple designs, with lots of white space
Do hope you will come back again, ?your card is super nevertheless
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

Hi Diana,
We're so pleased that you wanted to join in our challenge. This is a super card however, there seem to be a few things you may not have spotted about our challenges. All challenges have to be Clean and Simple and this particular week each month is a One Layer Challenge.
Do join us again next time, a new challenge will be posted on Saturday!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"