Tuesday, October 4, 2011

color of your eyes

This week's "Less Is More" challenge is "Color of your eyes", i.e. the predominant of the card needs to somewhat match your eye color.



The predominant color of this card is copper from Martha Stewart inkpad. Of course it's not my eye color (mine is brown) i guess it's close enough. When I first made this card, I didn't have the pink butterflies, but then I'm thinking who would want to receive a birthday card from me that's "brown and white"? That's why I'm adding a bit pink there.

Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I guess you might have pink in your eyes sometimes too Diana... if I see a weepy film, I think my eyes might be pink too!
The copper is a lovely colour... it's a pretty card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

I wouldnt object to receiving a brown and white card, but the touch of pink is lovely
Thank you Diana
mandi LIM