Friday, June 1, 2012

It's been a while...


This is my take on 365 cards super sketch sunday challenge
It's been a while that I've posted anything.  Life has been busy, but I kept getting new craft stuff during these time, like the baker's twine and buttons on the card.  The twine looks a bit sloppy here because i stick the orange background to the card before adhering the twine, so I have to use the glue to adhere it.  Lesson learned... always think thorough what you're planning to do before doing it!!

Thanks for visiting. 
 

4 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous take on the challenge, love the bit of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

Rose said...

i love the colors and your take on the sketch :)
so glad you joined us on 365 cards

Anonymous said...

I just love the colours on this card! Fab!
Thanks for joining us over at 365cards

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful card, I love the colors!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 cards!!!!