Sunday, January 13, 2013

Super Sketchy Sunday

While a lot of crafters are making vday cards, I guess I should make something similar.  I'm making a wedding anniversary card for my parents.  After I'm done, I realized I haven't made a vday card for my hubby (and I thought I did!)!!  So I'll wait for another challenge to participate to make a card for him. :)

This card is inspired by 365cards super sketchy sunday challenge.

The "silver" section actually has silver embossing powder which adds a bit of elegance to the card.

The paper roses were made a long time ago but I couldn't find the use of it at that time until now. :)  I followed an instruction somewhere from this blog. Unfortunately I'm unable to find that post again.  If I find it, I'll post it here as well.


5 comments:

wifeycookie said...

I am loving all the elements on your card, specially the paper roses! Very appropriate for the occasion, and a great take on this week's sketch as well.

Thank you for sharing you card with us, Diana!

Cheers,
DT Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful flowers, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

Rose said...

beautiful card and i love your hand made flowers :)
so glad you joined us on 365 Cards

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute card!!!! LOVE LOVE your flowers!!!! thanks sooo much for joining us with at 365 cards!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely take on the sketch. I especially love those gorgeous paper roses :)
Thanks for joining us over at 365cards