Monday, February 10, 2014

Freshly made sketches


It's this monster cardstock again!  I figured that instead of remembering which card I give to whom (so that they won't be getting similar paper patterns all the time), I'll make most cards out of the same cardstock at the same time. Of course to give it out within a couple of months.  

This time, I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge


I was trying to make each word with different colors.  Since it's a clear stamp, it doesn't work very well with my colored markers.  So that's my solution.  

This is the original sketch:


2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

This is super cute! That paper is such fun. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What fun dsp! It makes for such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!