Thursday, December 11, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches



I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I got a set of glitters from last year's Halloween sale.  Surprisingly this red color fits the Christmas theme quite well. 

Haven't tried to mail out cards with glitters cuz I don't know how it will turn out when the recipients got it.  So usually those cards are reserved for the "local people" that I just need to hand over to them.  If you have any experience of mailing out cards with glitters, pls let me know how it turns out or whether it's "safe" to mail.  I'm just using stamps with glue stamp pad.  

Here is the complete look of the card. Hope you like it.   





2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Fun and festive.....perfect for the season! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Very sweet card! Love that little owl! Great colours! Love that neutral background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!