Sunday, May 31, 2015

Less is More 2 legs challenge & Freshly Made Sketches challenge

Father's day is coming, I guess a lot of the fellow card makers are making father's day card.  This one is for my hubby. 

I'm participating the "Less is More" 2 or 4 legs challenge, and the Freshly Made sketches challenge this week. For the 2 / 4 legs challenge, I was thinking about some kind of animals to put on my card initially.  But then inspired by the guest designer's card, I wanna make my own monster card too.  It might look a bit better if my handwriting is more artistic.  I guess it's time to get some calligraphy books to learn!



EDIT: I've also linked my card to AAA cards challenge.  Thanks for Sarah's suggestion! 

10 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super fun image and card Diane and love your colouring.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
PS. You might like to link up at AAA Cards too where we are looking for cards for the guys.

Diana said...

Thanks Sarah! I'll do that! :)

Neets B said...

Such a fun card, love the blue and green with the kraft.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Thanks for popping across to AAA Cards Diane.
Great to see you there. Thanks so much. Sarah x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a cute little alien. Love the embellishments you've used. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Victoria Lavender said...

Ah ha! There are aliens living on Earth! Or else why would there be alien greeting cards I say! Really fun stuff here, thanks for playing AAA Cards- For the Guys! Cheers, Victoria

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute, so glad you could join us at AAA Cards

Anne said...

What a fun monster and your writing looks great. There are rather more layers than ideal for a truly CAS card though!
Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More

Anne
Less is More

Chrissie said...

What fun!
He is a great little character and perfect for our challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jill V said...

Really fun little alien - perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week! Jill