Saturday, November 28, 2009

K.I.S.S Challenge

Today, when I was thinking about making a christmas card, I thought "why not find a challenge to enter at the same time?". Then I found a challenge in Pals Paper Arts. This week's challenge is K.I.S.S. (a.k.a. Keep It Simple, Sweetie).

Here is my interpretation:


I couldn't find a good place to take a good photo of the card at night in the house. I might re-take it tomorrow morning.

I found that I haven't used my embossing kit for a while (btw, that is my very first scrapbooking / card-making tool). It turned out pretty well, it gave a nice texture for the card.

The position of the ribbon is a little weird. I found that *after* I glued the Christmas tree. But anyway..

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, too! I haven't seen anyone do quilling for a while!
Neat!

Ann Schach said...

How unique to do the quilling! Cute card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!