Saturday, December 19, 2009

365 Cards Challenge - Ad Inspired

Here I come again for the 365 cards challenge. For the past 2 weeks, there are a few challenges that I really wanted to enter. Unfortunately, I was on business trip.

I hope it met the requirement for this Ad Inspired challenge. The Ad shown in the challenge is a very christmas red and green to me. However, due to my limited stocks, I don't have a darker green to put for the card. Here is my card:


The Santa and "Merry Christmas" stickers are actually coming from a card set some time ago. And I'm excited to tell you all about my new toy -- embossing powder and heat gun.



I need to find a better place with better lighting to take this picture. But I am kind of in a hurry... u know, away for 2 weeks just before Christmas... doing laundry, attending parties, etc. And I don't even know I'm late for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Rose said...

oh have fun with your new toys:) i luv heat embossing!! fantastic card :)

~amy~ said...

Thanks for playing with me...I love your card!! It's so much fun to play with new toys!!!

Pam said...

I think you did a great job with the challenge, and your card is wonderful!