Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clean & Simple

I don't know if you have the same problem... I find it difficult to create a masculine card. I mean most of my stamps are flowers and butterflies related, so as the embellishments I bought and I made. Anyhow, I'm playing along with the Clean & Simple challenge on the sketch. It's a bit simple but hey, the theme is "clean & simple", sometimes less is more. I'm quite happy how it turns out. Since it's a birthday card, I'm participating the Birthday Sundae challenge as well.





Thanks for visiting.
Diana (http://www.dianacraftdesign.ca/)

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love it! You did an excellent job on this masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
Tara
http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

Kristie W. said...

Great job with the masculine card and the sketch. I like that striped paper! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Sue said...

I find myself having to create mostly masculine cards and I do find it difficult. You did a wonderful job. Clean and simple makes the card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.