Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love...

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind
~ William Shakespeare

I'm making a wedding anniversary card for my parents. I'm also playing with a few card challenges:
1) Card pattern challenge - Sketch 109
2) Polycraft Monday Challenge - Old/Neglected stamp
The stamp I used in the card is one of the stamps I bought at the beginning of my card making hobby. For some reason, it's been hidden for a while.
3) Allsorts challenge - blooming blossoms



Here is the close up:



Hope you like it.

5 comments:

brenda said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at for my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

whoistracy said...

So sweet. Love the simplicity of this. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Just A Pac Rat said...

This is a lovely card!

~amy~ said...

sweet...love the pop of pink! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x