Sunday, December 20, 2009

365 cards challenge - Super Sketchy Sunday

Another 365 card challenge for me... This is the Super Sketchy Sunday. For some reason, I couldn't add the image by providing the image URL. Anyway, here is the sketch.

Hope you like my card. I like this color combination. :) And I just love the Martha Stewart border punch. I was struggling whether I should get the scallop border or the lace one. But I guess I'll be happy either way.


The images were created by heat embossing. I have a problem that I could not completely remove the embossing stick on the paper. What's the proper way to do it? To brush it off? I only tap on the paper and make the excess goes away. If you have any tips, please let me know!!

6 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card. The only way to get stray embossing powder off is to swipe the paper with anti static bag. You can easily where to buy by googling for it.

TesaB said...

It's lovely! Gorgeous colors and that punch is a great one!

Rose said...

i found my anti static bag at Joanns or Michaels cant remember which one. the colors are beautiful together and that is one of my favorite punchs :)

Diana said...

Thanks everyone for the tip!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work...great color combo!

Pam said...

Beautiful card - and I am such a fan of that color combo!