Saturday, January 23, 2010

New cat stamp & first EBTKS challenge

My friend and I recently started to exchange our craft tools (well... she got a lot more than me, so I'm more on the receiving side :) ). So got so excited about this. And I used one of her cute cat stamps for the EBTKS sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch challenge:

And here you go:

I'm not very good at combining different patterned paper together, and I found a bit weird too. But when I looked at it this morning, it wasn't too bad (I hope!!).

I put some glitter on the cat as well... if you can see..

4 comments:

Ann said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing the Kitchen Sink challenge!

Winter said...

What a cute cat! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cat image! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

Courtney Baker said...

Great fun colors! Thanks for playing along!