Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you!

It's been a hectic long weekend. It's Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. Now, everything is back to normal. Well.. I wish I could have a vacation for this vacation. :)

Anyway, I made a Thank you card for a friend who has been supportive on my card creation (for tips, comments and supplies!).


Lots of new toys that I got recently. The Martha Stewart copper stamp pad wasn't as dark as I thought it is, but it turned out ok.



The butterfly is colored by markers. I like the multi-color that it can give.

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

可可 said...

Thanks for the card!!! I love it! :)
Looking forward to more of your handmade cards.

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Whow I sure love this card and your design is fabulous!
I really need to take some lessons from you sweetie!
Thank you for sharing your talent!

Diana said...

Carole'Anne, that are a very kind words. I actually learned much more from the tutorial in your blog! :)

~amy~ said...

Lovely card!!! It's always Fabbie having supporting friends!