Monday, August 1, 2011

yet another christmas card


I don't think it's too early to make christmas card cuz I have a couple to make. So, I'm playing along with the clean and simple challenge and 365 challenge.

For the clean & simple challenge, here is the sketch to follow:

I find my card is a little bit weird actually, especially in the picture. Maybe i should add some gold glitter around the tag to make it more prominent.

For 365 challenge, it's to make a minimum of 3 layers on the card. The flower background is #1, the ribbon makes background #2, the tag #3 and the cut-out flower on the top right hand corner is #4.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Such a pretty card!

Rochelle said...

Hi, Diana! Found your blog through 365 Cards. :) This is a pretty card!! I was wondering if I could invite you to share this card and maybe a brief tutorial over at www.lets-make-greeting-cards.com? It would definitely inspire other crafties! If you have the time, I have a simple form you can fill out at this link.. http://www.lets-make-greeting-cards.com/handmade-card-ideas.html

You can also see what others have shared there.. It would be an honor to feature one of your cards. :) Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!

Rochelle

Diana said...

Hi Rochelle, I'd love to share the card on your web site! Thanks for letting me know about the wonderful web site!

Diana