Saturday, September 3, 2011

Very baby girl like card

I'm playing along with 2 challenges:
1. Paper play challenge - make your own flower

At first, I wasn't really intended to put the flowers on the top right part of the circle, but because I didn't cut the circle perfectly, so it's a good way to hide it. :P I've made those paper roses before. If you're interested to know how to make it, follow this link.


2. "Less is More" challenge - metallic theme

I'm using the silver embossing powder for the monkey image. I was planning to make a birthday card for kids but it turns out it looks very pink-ish, looks more like a baby girl card. Maybe I'll reserve this for that purpose.


Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Sweet little card Diana, subtle addition of 'metallic' The monkey has embossed really well

Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

Sweet card Diana!
Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Pretty card, love the flower xx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card, very pretty
Beryl x

Suzilou said...

Pretty card, love your flower :)

Sasha said...

Super little card! Lovely embossed background and cute image.

G Peplow said...

Hi There, Great card, so cute the little monkey is wonderful, Gay xxx