Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sketch challenge


It's been quite stressful and hectic at work these days.  So I decided to take a break tonight.... i.e. making some card.. of course, I did some chores too! :(

I made this card fairly quickly, because I have the recipient in mind, and then I thought of the "cupcake" paper I have.  Looking for challenges to participate, I found the Freshly Made Sketches.  Excuse the quality of photo -- the room is a little dark and i'm using my phone to take it, so that I can guarantee to make it to the challenge. :P 

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is an adorable birthday card, Diana! I love the colors and it is so happy! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Đồ gia dụng said...

Muỗi là loại côn trùng truyền bệnh nguy hiểm. Người ta chỉ biết đến muỗi với bệnh sốt xuất huyết vì nó khá phổ biến. Nhưng ít ai biết rằng muỗi gây ra tới 7 loại bệnh phổ biếnThông tin của bài viết này sẽ chia sẻ tới bạn 7 loại bệnh phổ biến do ký sinh trùng và virus mà con người có thể mắc phải khi bị muỗi đốt. Mời bạn cùng tìm hiểu cửa lưới Hoàng Minh
7 bệnh bạn có thể mắc phải từ muỗi