Sunday, May 24, 2015

Fusion and TGIF challenge

While it's sad to see some of the card challenge sites closing, it's time to look for some new challenges to join.  I recently discovered two sites:  TGIF challenge and Fusion Card Challenge. And I'm participating their challenges for the first time. 

When I see this picture in the TGIF inspiration challenge , I immediately think of the card stock I got a while ago.  

Together with the sketch from this week's Fusion challenge, 

Here is my card: 

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful patterned paper on this! You created a lovely card with it! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

Anonymous said...

Love all those floral elements in the patterned paper you've chosen. Beautiful colours!

Unknown said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TGIF, and I hope you join us again!

Mercedes Weber said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us @ TGIFC!

Unknown said...

Nice combination of the 2 different challenges! Glad you found us :-)