Monday, July 2, 2012

In Bloom


My wedding anniversary is coming up (geez... still haven't thought of what to get for anniversary gift!!)  It's our 5th anniversary. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!! 

I'm participating 2 card challenges here:
1. Simply Less is More : header as inspiration

2. Allsorts challenge -  in bloom

The first thing I think about the header is the blog headers of the crafts sites I usually visit.  They're just so pretty!!  I think it didn't turn out exactly I want. I don't know if the color combination is not right or the text is not prominent enough, or the flowers are not close enough. 

I have a flower punch that I haven't used for ages.  I suddenly "discovered" that when looking up some other things in my crafts drawer.  This is my very first punch I got actually!!

Hope you like it.

6 comments:

GinaA said...

What a colourful card.
Anniversary's always sneak up on you, it must be some sort of law, one minute you have been married 5 years and the next thing you know its 25! The traditional gift for your 5th is 'Wood' I think.

Kim S said...

Isn't it fun remembering older stuff to play with??! I love the spray of flowers! Congrats on your anniversary!

Mandi said...

Can;'t quite see the link to our LIM header Diane, but a pretty card nevertheless
Happy anniversary in advance
I always tell my hubby it;s diamonds...It never works lol

Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More!

Loli said...

Hola Diana, congratulations for your anniversary, very bright card, perfect for summer time:d]
Hus from Palma de Mallroca island(Spain)

Nicola said...

Great card Diana with a fab design!
Thanks for using flowers on your creation for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Fleur said...

A great card, fab colours ♥
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx