Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's Christmas time.... not yet


It's almost the end of July.  That means I need to start making Christmas cards!!  I know it's a bit early. but I work slowly plus with a baby, it's hard to find time for some crafting.  


Anyway, this is the card I've made during the weekend for the Jingle Belles challenge.  The challenge is to use red or green color in the card but not both.  I used the opaque embossing powder for the image and then dab on some ink on it.  The color distribution is a bit uneven but it wasn't too bad when you look from afar. :)  


Hope you like it. 


P.S. It's getting late. I'll take some better pictures on this card later and upload it.

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the emboss resist ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooh! i just learned emboss-resist recently, and it's a lot harder than you accomplished stampers make it look!!! looooooooove the inky goodness of this, and those teeeeeeny tiny square brads-- or gems?!-- anyway, whatever they are... they so totally ROCK as a finishing touch!!! ♥

June Houck said...

Diana, great job with your resist card! Great technique :)