Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another sketch challenge

There's some big clearance event happening at Michael's around my home.  And I got some good stuff today.  One of them is glue pad.  Still too excited about this new toy.  I'm sure the following few cards I'll be making will have glitter on it. :)

Chinese new year is coming up.  Wanna create a CNY card but not too much of the traditional stuff.  Here is what I created with the inspiration of this week's Retro Sketches challenge and Allsorts Flower Power challenge

Hope you like it. 

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty! I love the leafy images. Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

catherine said...

A great card and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at Allsorts
x catherine

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card.
Love the image you used and how you stamped it.
Great take on the challenge.

Laurie said...

So elegant! I love it! Thanks for playing at Retro Sketches!