Sunday, January 6, 2013

bunch of flowers

I know it's only Jan and I'm already thinking about mother's day.  It's mostly because I just realized I haven't used the Martha Stewart flower stamp set for a long time while I was de-cluttering / reorganizing my crafting closet. Then I found the 365 cards Back to Nature challenge.   And this fits into this week's all sorts challenge CAS theme.  Here is my card:


This is a closer look.  At first, I thought white/green twine doesn't go with the pink button, but I don't want to introduce another color to the card.  It turns out pretty good. :) 



3 comments:

DoBea A. said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the 365 Cards blog!!

brenda said...

You're pretty card is beautifully soft and feminine Diana.

Thanks so much to joining our CAS theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty floral card Diana, the colours are perfect. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our CAS challenge, good luck x